A fast growing medical Device company is searching for a talented:
Senior Software Engineer
C# Engineer who will develop Software to interface with Hardware.
Coming from an R&D environment is the best fit.
Understand how Software interacts with Hardware devices is also the best fit.
Coming from any Regulated industries needed.
Need to write detailed documents.
Candidates coming from Defense, Medical, Pharmaceutical and Parts of Telecom would work
- Software design and C# development for test tools that test the company's products
- Participate as an active team member in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Collaborate with the cross functional team to deliver high quality products
- Stay current with state-of-the-art technologies, tools, and techniques for software development
- Document designs, processes and procedures
- At least 6 years of software design and development experience on a product development team
- Knowledge and experience with C#
- Experience developing software to interface with electro-mechanical system
- Experience in an Agile environment highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with medical device development is helpful but not required
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- BS degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related engineering or science discipline
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and affinity for teamwork, logic, innovation, initiative and self-sufficiency
- Effective problem solving skills
- Experience in a structured development environment with design controls