This position will drive all aspects of the mobility technologies including configuration, deployment, patch management, monitoring, tracking, and support phases. Candidate is responsible for engineering, designing, testing, and maintaining the mobile technology landscape (including MDM, MAM, BYOD, mobile devices).The candidate is responsible for driving mobility related projects including but not limited to configuration, installation, standardization, and roll out of mobile policies.The candidate will provide cost estimates and manage the budget as it relates to Mobility initiatives.
Ideally, the candidate must have prior experience working with multiple aspects of engineering and deployment of MDM
(on premise & cloud) and have a BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Additionally, the candidate must have strong knowledge of Microsoft and AirWatch
mobility technologies and Industry Standard Applications/Tools. Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft deployment tools is required. Familiarity with iOS
, Android, security, networking, exchange, PowerShell and mobile technology.
- MDM – AirWatch
- MAM – Intune
- Vendor relationship management
- Hardware sizing, refresh, and upgrades
- Project estimation and budget management
- Resource planning and Resource management
- Lead projects and work with Project/Program managers to track and manage status, risks etc.
- Work with external partner and customer organizations to integrate and enable mobile services
- Drive roadmap and strategy which includes TCO and cost optimization strategies
- Product research and keep up to date on new trends and technologies in this space
- Define, maintain, and publish documentation standards and Service Levels