Resource1 is currently seeking a direct hire Sales Executive for our client located in Atlanta, GA. This role has the potential to be remote for the ideal candidate if interested in joining a fun and challenging work culture.
This client is a leading multi-national organization providing financial crime, risk and compliance solutions to global financial institutions. These innovative solutions include protecting and safeguarding investors' assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud, and providing regulatory compliance.
- Work with Sales and Pre-sales specialists in North America, to provide services related responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Contribute to the Services RFP library, any improved or new responses to the Services portion of an RFI/RFP.
- Work with Pre-sales specialists and Sales Managers to understand solution scope and recommend most favorable positioning of services.
- Work with the service delivery teams to achieve early alignment in preparation for delivery.
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership of services opportunities.
- Develop effort estimates using an in-house developed estimating tool.
- Prepare SOW’s.
- Assist the team in the creation, maintenance and distribution of Professional Services sales materials and templates
- Financial services experience (banking, brokerage or insurance) or fintech industry
- Knowledge of brokerage / deal surveillance, anti-money laundering (AML) and/or fraud prevention
- External Consulting or Professional Services experience as a vendor with selling Services
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Comfort with internal and external negotiation
- Able to convey the value of services as part of an overall solution sale
- Ability to travel 20% of the time