Our fortune 500 client is looking for a mobile application developer to participate in the architecture and system design of mobile applications. They will also be involved in hands on development and testing of applications.
We are looking for an Android Developer
who possesses a passion for building high quality, secure mobile apps. The successful candidate will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our enterprise mobile applications. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Interpret UI requirements and mockups into functional, high-performance, native mobile apps
- Partner with solution architects to leverage industry best practices to design and deliver high-quality mobile applications
- Ensure that detail design documentation is competed, reviewed, and approved, as required
- Conduct or participate in code review sessions to ensure quality and performance
- Support system integration and user acceptance testing resources. Provide timely defect analysis, remediation, and reporting
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies or trends that could impact the mobile channel
- Collaborate in design and development of tools and reusable frameworks
- Maintain existing software
- Recent native Android development working experience for 4-5 years
- Strong knowledge and experience using Java, Kotlin, Material Design, JetPack, and REST APIs,
- Experience designing, developing and implementing cohesive, highly usable features and improvements to existing native Android applications.
- Experience designing and developing new native mobile applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Minimum one-year experience working in an Agile development environment is preferred.
- Debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in MVVM and MVP development patterns.
- An understanding of performance analysis and best practices for building mobile apps
- Excellent organizational, analytical and written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a collaborative style with cross functional teams and senior managers
- Knowledge of, or experience with, MDM and/or MAM SDKs and principles
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, preferably in Computer Science or closely related fields.