We are partnering with a top solutions company who is using cutting edge models to build conversational AI. They have already worked with some amazing companies to deliver unique and complex projects and need an excellent Computational Linguist to join them.
You’ll work with an established team of high-level PhD researchers and machine learning using a unique toolkit to build sophisticated conversational AI products.
Here are some of the things you’ll do:
- · Update production systems on a daily basis
- · Design client-facing conversational systems using a unique toolset
- · Collect conversational data, label, and curate
- · Improve workflows of conversational systems to increase accuracy and realism
- · Identify patterns in data
- The on-site technical subject matter expert (SME) must be just that, an expert or architect level
- SME must have excellent real-world experience
- SME must possess recent 5 years of comprehensive product knowledge
- SME must be capable of making a real-time, accurate assessment of the issue and able to make a determination of source (technical or linguistic) and provide historical background
- Provide documented qualification for the candidate SME for the subject area
The on-site work is in Herndon, VA with US Customs and Border Protection. Resources would need to be US Citizens. There is no clearance requirement, but if you do have resources with qualifying clearances, that would allow them to get system access. In our previous engagement, they did not take up our offer to get system accounts.