Fortune 500 Company is looking an intermediate level Scrum Master to join its growing and dynamic team.
The Scrum Master would be responsible for overseeing software development teams and working under the agile methodology
. We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Act as a leader to software development teams.
- Oversee design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products.
- Create project outlines and timelines, and distribute responsibilities to team members.
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing.
- Shape team behavior through excellent management via the agile method
- Remove project obstacles, develop solutions with team.
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout project lifecycle (SDLC).
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners.
- Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for successful product delivery.
- Coach teams and management towards adopting an Agile Mindset.
- Deliver training to new Scrum & Kanban teams.