Our client is looking to fill multiple contract SDET roles specializing in Java Selenium for their Framingham, MA location. These contract roles are for an indefinite duration.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks in Selenium on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications.
- Partnering with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency with Selenium.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.