Our client, a national company, is seeking a Splunk Administrator who has worked in an Enterprise Environment.
- Support, and maintain Splunk infrastructure for highly available and disaster recovery configurations.
- Administering Splunk, Splunk App for Enterprise Security (ES) and Splunk ITSI.
- Standardize Splunk for deployment, configuration and maintenance across a variety of Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Troubleshoot Splunk server and Splunk forwarder issues
- Managing Large Indexer and Search Head Clusters.
- Monitor the Splunk forwarder and server infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization.
- Expertise with Splunk Data on-boarding/ ingestion process.
- Assist internal users of Splunk in designing and maintaining production-quality dashboards.
- Perform data mining and analysis, utilizing various queries and reporting methods.
- Solve complex Integration challenges and debug complex configuration issues.
- Technical writing/creation of formal documentation such as architecture diagrams, technical designs.
- Intermediate level understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Expertise with Scripting tools such as Python, Perl, and Shell
- Must be very familiar with a large Linux Environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 4 years of relevant recent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience using Splunk for data analytics.
- Splunk Enterprise Security experience.
- Splunk ITSI Experience