Site Reliability Engineers are responsible for automating the deployment, configuration, and monitoring of our blockchain infrastructure in cloud and non-cloud environments.
As an SRE, you’ll be responsible for supporting our products across the stack, from client-facing infrastructure to core backend functionality to database optimization. You’ll be deeply involved in the design of large-scale distributed systems on our internal networks and remote client architectures. Deep-diving into optimization across various parts of the system will make you an effective member of the SRE team. You love solving problems and working in close collaboration with the team across all areas of the software stack.
Our software stack includes containerized and bare-metal technology across *nix and Windows operating systems. We’re looking for candidates who love to learn and are able to adapt quickly.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- Experience troubleshooting infrastructure issues on a remote distributed system
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools (Jenkins, Concourse, Travis CI, GitLab CI, Semaphore CI)
- Ability to design and implement SRE best practices (monitoring, integration, and analysis of related tools)
- Good knowledge of building and deploying container services and installation packages such as Docker, rkt, RPM
- Proficient in security best practices for cloud configurations and deployments
- Familiar with best practices for facilitating Agile and Test Driven Development
- Experience with at least one of the following compiled languages: Java, C++, Go