This role is direct hire with our client located in midtown Manhattan. The Information Security Architect is responsible for the design, review, and delivery of new and existing cybersecurity initiatives related to securing corporate infrastructure and application security. Ideal candidates will be highly technical and have experience designing and executing Information Security policies and programs. This is a senior level position, and as such there will be opportunities to shape the position and responsibilities.
- Review software security architecture for internally-developed and third-party products
- Incorporate industry security standards into practical security operations, network operations, and application development practices
- Develop and enforce response procedures for security incidents
- Work with governance stakeholders to establish best practices for AWS IAM, system permissions, single-sign-on, etc.
- Edit and maintain policy documentation related to InfoSec, Risk Management, and Incident Response
- CISSP preferred
- Establishing monitoring processes and critical controls (SIEM and SOC) into organizational standards
- Experience with Linux and AWS
- Minimum 3 years of professional information security experience
- Experience with information security policy design
- Experience with other cloud infrastructure a plus
- Experience with cryptography a plus