An ideal candidate for our open Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer is an individual who is experienced in C/C++ programming, works well independently and as part of a team, has strong communication skills, and is a self-starter that drives projects from start thru completion.
- Implementing embedded controllers using Microcontrollers/DSP/SOM for various image capture systems
- Development of system on modules for image capture systems (Linux based)
- Development of firmware utilizing C/C++ programming
- Demonstrated experience in Embedded Linux and design and developing driver for embedded systems
- Proficient in implementing software and debugging Embedded controllers/microcontrollers (eg: TI TM4C129, MSP430, ARM Cortex) and IDE tools (CCS from Ti)
- Demonstrated expertise in developing software tools/drivers for testing and debugging electronics hardware
- Self-starter that can drive projects from start thru completion