This position is within the Information Security Office focused on supporting business outcomes. The Cloud Security position (AWS
and Azure) focused on analyzing and developing preventive, detective and responsive controls, includes but is not limited to refining and implementing an Identity Access Management (IAM
) analysis & review framework across cloud environments.
The candidates will apply their experience by implementing reliable, scalable, secure data driven process automation for managing the access life cycle of cloud services.
- A history of embracing and incubating emerging technology and open source products
- Technical Leadership: the ability to inspire your teammates to deliver quality software solutions
- Innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving
- Ability to provide a logical framework to support conclusions and ideas.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Great attitude, team player and energy amplifier. Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, unstructured environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong personal motivation and ability to work well independently
- Hands-on experience with either AWS or Azure including but not limited to core IaaS (CloudFormation, IAM, EC2/EBS, S3, ALB/ELB, Templates, AAD, VM, Storage Account, Security Groups, Service Roles ) and native Services (Lambda, AWS Config, EMR, Athena, Azure Functions, ASE, Managed SQL, Batch, Key Vault, ACM, Secrets Manager)
- Basic knowledge of virtualization software, web technology, and IaaS cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related technology field or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years implementing Cloud design and development, in a security control minded enterprise cloud environment.
- AWS, Azure, CCSP or related certifications are a plus.