Microsoft SQL Database Developer/C# Web Developer
Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Key areas of skills: SQL Development and some Database work. C# Web Development with MVC.
The company is currently seeking a Microsoft SQL database developer/administrator with a strong background in developing web applications using C# in a .NET/IIS environment for our Knowledge Management development team.
- KMO Developers work with both live systems and in new development from specs generated with our customers.
- Our developers are involved in the full life cycle of the application; initial requirements gathering and design, development of the solution, and ongoing support after release to our users
- Architecting new databases and reengineering existing back-ends to create a more integrated environment for applications to share data across our platform.
What skills will the ideal candidate have to be successful?
This position will require the following skillsets and experience:
- Approximately 5 years’ experience in developing for and acting as admin for Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Approximately 5 years’ experience in writing web applications using C# in a .NET environment.
- Practical experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence.
- Experience with Oracle database products to aid in legacy support until migration to MS SQL is complete a huge plus.