|Our client provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities to public and private clients worldwide.
The IT Program Manager manages IT enterprise system programs comprised of multiple, related system projects. Leads other project managers in a program capacity. Creates an overarching program plan based on the aggregation of business system projects. Oversees and drives the execution of the program plan, ensuring all individual project timelines and budgets are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strategic Planning & Delivery - Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders to develop concepts for strategic initiatives and develops those into detailed program/project plans. Creates project roadmaps and strategy for the overall program in coordination with stakeholders, IT management and leadership. Delivers program outcomes by coordinating and overseeing a series of interdependent IT projects ensuring alignment with strategic objectives and operational goals. Liaises with key business stakeholders and senior leadership to determine program priorities.
• Reporting and Monitoring - Creates and implements project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for basic to highly complex programs comprised of multiple projects. Generates reports and prepares presentations to senior leadership to highlight status, risks, issues, and benefits throughout the program lifecycle. Performs ongoing review of program status; identifies possible risks and recommends and implements risk mitigation solutions at the project level as approved.
• Resource Management - Provides input into the selection of project managers for the projects within the program. Oversees the performance of the projects within the program by providing instruction and guidance to the project managers. Manages costs, schedules and quality by overseeing project or program deliverables. Provides input on possible changes needed based on current status.
• Staff Management - Manages staff, evaluates performance, mentors and plans career paths, approves paid time off (PTO) and training, ensures human resources (HR) policies are followed and makes recommendation regarding staffing decisions.
• Performs other duties as required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience: 10 years of related experience.