Our client is a nationally recognized strategy, marketing, and technology consulting firm focused on driving measurable results in improved customer experience, workforce productivity, and operational efficiency.
Our client has helped thousands of companies to innovate and succeed in a digital world.
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions, and roadmaps while driving architectural recommendations that align with industry standard best practices.
- Act as a resident DevOps and development practice excellence engineer and champion to help plan, adopt, and enforce a best practices SDLC and DevOps culture within our development and testing teams.
- Gather and document technical requirements specifications.
- Architect and act as team lead on various medium to large-scale development projects that focus on the following technology stacks, frameworks, and services:
- Microsoft .NET development using both Core and Framework
- Server Side – ASP.NET using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Azure App Services – websites, APIs, WebJobs, and other serverless development resource implementations.
- Database Technologies – Azure SQL Server and on-premise variants.
- Designing, implementing, and managing DevOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation.
- Work closely with clients in identifying technical requirements and estimating projects.
- Provide leadership that drives continual adoption of best practice DevOps methodologies.
- Communicate and play well with others.
- BS degree in computer science, related degree or equivalent work experience.
- Formal training in DevOps methodologies and engineering practices.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and End to End Automation Tools.
- 5 years of experience with source and version control using Git and variants.
- 5 years of experience with HTML and CSS development.
- 3 years of experience with Azure cloud implementation and application development.
- 3 years of experience with ASP.NET Core / Framework using C#.
- 5 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC with Razor.
- 5 years of experience with .NET Web API, REST API development.
- 5 years of experience with database development and querying using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with offline HTML5 web applications (AppCache and Service Workers).
- Experience with HTML5 data storage (Web Storage and IndexedDB).
- Experience with Containerization using platforms such as Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Reporting in SSRS or Data Analytics Platforms like Power BI.
- Experience with Data Integration using frameworks such as SSIS and Azure Data Factories.
- Formal training in Agile development project management methodologies.
- Current MCSD App Builder or higher certifications.
- Supervisory Responsibility
- Management of small to large solution development teams.
- Taking on the role of DevOps champion to define and implement the analysis, execution, and streamlining of DevOps practices.
Yes. Limited travel required