We are seeking a talented, collaborative, and experienced client-side / server-side application developer/analyst to construct functional, transactional, dependable and fast custom enterprise applications. Your role will be under the direction of our Development team and work closely with our Creative team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working independently or collaboratively in a team environment.
What you will do:
• Learn our team’s approach to enterprise application design and development
• Develop and implement enterprise applications using the following technologies:
• Client Side - Angular, React, JQuery, HTML5, CSS Compilers such as SASS or LESS
• Server Side – ASP.NET using C#, ASP.NET MVC
• Database – MS SQL Server
• Work with dev team to identify scope and estimate client projects.
• Gather and document requirements and technical specifications.
• Collaborate with our Creative team to produce world-class custom enterprise applications.
• Communicate and play well with others.
Here is what you’ll need:
It would be nice if you also had:
- BS degree in computer science, related degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience with HTML and CSS development
- 1-3 years of experience with ASP.NET Framework using C#
- 1-3 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC with Razor
- 1-3 years of experience with .NET Web API
- 1-3 years of experience with database development and querying using MS SQL Server
- A humble attitude and a desire to learn.
- An ability to both communicate effectively and work well with team members
- Experience with offline HTML5 web applications (AppCache and Service Workers)
- Experience with HTML5 data storage (Web Storage and IndexedDB)
- Experience with PWA and mobile development
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs
- Experience with Azure cloud implementation and application development
- Experience with Containerization using platforms such as Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with source and version control tools including GIT, TFS, etc.
- Experience with .NET – ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Experience with reporting in SSRS or data analytics platforms such as Power BI.
- Experience with data integration in SSIS
- Experience with DevOps solutions
- Current MCSD App Builder Certification