Our client has engaged our firm to identify a talented Senior Web Developer
. An ideal fit for this role is someone who can lead complex development projects, while bringing creative inspiration and problem solving to each new project. An ability to learn quickly in this fast-paced technical and creative environment is a key attribute of the job. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
- Respond to incoming call and e-mail queues promptly and document incidents accurately and simultaneously into the case management system.
- Create user accounts and access rights for clients when applicable.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients.
- Utilize the all existing knowledge bases to research, resolve, and respond to incidents and requests received via phone and e-mail in a timely manner, in accordance with incident management standards.
- Manage the incident resolution process for all open incidents by following up with assigned support personnel and/or the affected user to ensure timely incident resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant software, hardware, systems, and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Administer Microsoft based systems as a shared responsibility, Active Directory, GPOs, DNS, NFS, and related enterprise management systems
- Assist to develop internal documentation and procedures related to specific customer environments.
- Participate in after-hours (24×7) support on-call rotation, which will include calls on various technology platforms (including, but not limited to, Microsoft OS and basic network support)
- Participate in duties as assigned such as application support, patch management, client support activities, etc.
Position is typically Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm Eastern in our Wyomissing, PA office. Work time must be flexible for occasional outside normal business hours work based on client demand or need. Participation in an on-call schedule that is estimated to be one week on, six weeks off (on average).
Occasional work on data center, rack-based equipment