Our client is a nationally recognized strategy, marketing, and technology consulting firm focused on driving measurable results in improved customer experience, workforce productivity, and operational efficiency.
Our client has helped thousands of companies to innovate and succeed in a digital world.
- Deployment and management of Veeam Backup and Replication, Veeam ONE, and Veeam Console environments
- Creation of new backup and replication jobs as needed
- Continual review system management and maintenance processes for issues and improvements in automation and efficiency
- Veeam upgrades and patches on a scheduled or emergency basis
- Monitoring and management of disk-based storage for primary and replicated storage repositories, including the design, request, and expansion of additional storage as needed
- Management of tape rotation and offsite storage for long term retention, and work on reducing or removing tapes for strategic direction
- Assist in regulatory audit (SOC, PCI, HIPAA, etc.) remediation
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
- Case support - provide client support, perform problem source identification and recommend and/or apply resolution steps for cases. Cases can be escalated via telephone, email, and other electronic communication for issues relating to our hosting services platforms
- Continually monitor the health of the company’s backup infrastructure, respond quickly to problems, and proactively troubleshoot irregularities before they become service-impacting issues (including performance tuning)
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant software, hardware, systems, and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions and problem remediation to customers.
- Basic administrative support of databases such as Microsoft SQL and MySQL regarding proper maintenance and backup
- Develop internal documentation and procedures related to the backup infrastructure
- Participate in after-hours (24×7) support on-call rotation, which will include calls on various technology platforms (including, but not limited to, Microsoft OS and basic network support)
- Participate in duties as assigned such as application support, patch management, client support activities, etc.
- Occasional update and management of scripts such as PowerShell and Windows batch script
- Regulatory audit (PCI, HIPAA, etc.) remediation