Primary responsibilities include supporting the enterprise VMware cloud platform with a focus on automation, orchestration, and self-service. Knowledge of VMware enterprise cloud solutions and ecosystem is essential.
You’ll be part of a bright team that embraces open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and a shared focus on customer success. You should possess a unique blend of technical and customer facing skills, be an out of the box thinker, and the directly engage all stakeholders – internal and external.
· 7+ years’ experience in systems and network administration across multiple platforms and highly distributed enterprise IT systems – server, storage, network, security, virtualization, cloud, converged and hyper-converged systems.
· Current, expert level technical knowledge of the core VMware enterprise product line and future product direction with a focus on the VMware Cloud Suite.
· Working knowledge of at least one scripting language – PowerShell, PowerCLI,
Nice to have:
· Knowledge of VMware on AWS (VMC) and/or NSX experience a plus.
· Familiar with modern software development methodologies such as DevOps CI/CD Pipeline.
· Knowledge of Linux distributions and technologies – containers, Kubernetes.