The company was named a gold winner by the Best in Biz Award 2015 International in the Fastest Growing Mid-sized Company category and has never stopped growing. They create a platform as intuitive as social media, but powerful enough to support the complexity of today’s workforce.
You'll be a critical part of our growing company, working on a cross-functional team to implement best practices in technology, architecture, and process. You’ll have the chance to work in an open and collaborative environment, receive hands-on mentorship and have ample opportunities to grow and accelerate your career!
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting and building out features and functionality across the platform. You should be comfortable working in partnership with Engineering, Design, and Product teams to build clean and easy-to-use interfaces. Ultimately, you will help shape and define our creative and collaborative processes, employing a best practices approach to producing high-performing products.
- Migrating to a modern frontend code base using the React ecosystem while building out new product features and re-architecting the frontend codebase
- Working closely with the design team to unify the UI/UX across Namely products
- Developing common React components as a part of the Namely Design System that will be used across Namely products
- Leveling up the frontend platform while building out product features, including adding more layers of testing such as screenshot and end to end testing, alerting, and performance improvements
Nice to Have's:
- Deep understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Understanding of Flux architecture
- Experience working with Redux
- 3+ years of frontend experience
- Familiar with at least one unit testing framework, such as Mocha, Jasmine or Enzyme
- Experience writing semantic HTML
- Experience using a CSS preprocessor such as Sass or LESS
- Experience using CSS modules with React
- Practical knowledge of fetching data and manipulating user interfaces using Promise based APIs such as Fetch or Axios
- A proven understanding of frontend build and development tools, such as Webpack, Babel and npm
- Experience working in an agile development environment and using agile tools.
- Working knowledge of a server-side programming language
- Experience with Docker
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture