The company was named a gold winner by the Best in Biz Award 2015 International in the Fastest Growing Mid-sized Company category and has never stopped growing. They create a platform as intuitive as social media, but powerful enough to support the complexity of today’s workforce.
You'll be a critical part of our growing company, working on a cross-functional team to implement best practices in technology, architecture, and process. You’ll have the chance to work in an open and collaborative environment, receive hands-on mentorship and have ample opportunities to grow and accelerate your career!
Language agnostic,using a diverse set of tools and languages such as Go, Python, .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Spinnaker, Kafka and more. We work with React and SPA’s in the front-end, and are moving towards an API driven architecture, powered by gRPC-based services.
- Migrating from a monolith to a microservice architecture, including a complete overhaul and rewrite of our Payroll Processing and Benefits Configuration
- Deliver high quality, scalable and heavily tested software across our stack
- Evolve our systems through solid architectural design and peer code review
- Work on a cross-functional team, partnering across engineering, product, design, and business functions
- Be a technical thought leader to bring new ideas and methodologies to our growing team.
- Conveying complex, technical ideas to the broader org to understand major initiatives.
- 4+ years of experience building, shipping and maintaining web applications and services
- Solid CS fundamentals with experience across a range of disciplines, with one or more area of deep knowledge and experience.
- Experience building and owning, large scale distributed backend systems.
- Proven track record of technical leadership at a company with a strong engineering culture.
- Fluency in one or more server-side programming languages (e.g. Go, Python, Ruby, C#)