The IAM Engineer will be part of a team that is responsible for the architecture, design, engineering, and evolution of federation and authentication services.
- Manage the full product lifecycle around federation and authentication services including requirements gathering, analysis, design, building, testing, deployment, and operations.
- Incorporate DevOps and Agile methodologies for CI/CD of the solutions.
- Create technical architecture models with latest technical trends.
- Collaborate with architects, other teams, product owners, and technical staff to drive implementation of new applications and services
- Maintain records to document all aspects of the product lifecycle with a particular emphasis on architecture design, and standard operating procedures.
- Take ideas and concepts, and visualize them in ways such that they are communicated effectively and compellingly for internal leaders, partners and customers
IAM Specific Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in IAM (Federation and Web Access Management preferred)
- Understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies preferred.
- Strong understanding of identity protocols such as SAML, OAuth, and OpenID Connect.
- Experience with products such as PingFederate, PingAccess (Ping Identity), CA SiteMinder, IBM ISAM.
- Understanding of the broader Identity and Access Management space including User Lifecycle Management, Authentication, Multifactor Authentication, Authorization (fine vs coarse-grained), Federation etc.