IVR System Analyst
We are seeking a highly-motivated Systems Analyst to work closely with business and technical communities to implement telephony solutions to meet business objectives. This position leverages project management, analytical, conceptual, technical, and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication skills are required to partner with internal and external business, systems, management, and vendor groups. The environment is fast paced and provides excellent developmental opportunities.
• Support analysis of business requirements and collaborate with Business partners to understand the challenges they are trying to solve for, identify and clarify any gaps, and ensure all use cases are fully captured.
• Support design of telephony solutions to accomplish the Business goals (integration of new technologies into our environment, new IVR applications, modifications to existing applications).
• Document system requirements (detailed call flows, voice user interfaces, architecture diagrams, technical & functional specifications).
• Collaborate with developers to clearly define and document systems requirements, manage releases; address defects, and manage volume stress tests.
• Support technical projects; document requirements, provide status, manage to project schedules and business expectations.
• Support telephony testing; develop comprehensive test plans / use cases / scenarios, define expected testing results, and analyze / triage defects reported. Testing is required for projects, after all patches, upgrades, configuration changes, etc.
• Support telephony infrastructure; troubleshoot issues, perform root cause analysis, recommend corrective action, and support the resolution efforts.
• Maintain standard operating procedure (SOP) and business continuation (BC) documentation; ensure content is relevant, complete, and accurate. Actively identify gaps and define, document, and implement processes to ensure standardization of approach across the team.
• Collaborate with business and technical resources to make recommendations to improve the overall customer experience, with a focus on consistency and ease of use.
• Adhere to the standard software development lifecycle processes used within the systems development organizations (traditional and AGILE).
• Perform related duties as assigned or requested.
• Demonstrate ownership and accountability of projects and activities.
• Ability to work with multiple internal and external groups (across multiple locations).
• Ability to simultaneously support multiple projects and effectively prioritize work to meet all deadlines under tight time constraints.
• Ability to track and resolve issues through resolution.
• Ability to work within established processes and procedures with focus on continuous process improvement.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Strong organizational skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail, along with the drive for excellence.
• Self-motivated learner who will take the initiative to learn new technologies.
• Demonstrates a strong desire to maintain our reliable reputation and strive to improve it by employing creativity, curiosity, and desire for continuous learning.
• Possesses analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Must enjoy solving problems and implementing creative solutions.
• Knowledge of contact center operations and voice technologies such as voice biometrics, device identification, voice user interface design, or grammar design preferred.
• Ability to write and understand technical documentation.
• BS/BA in Telecommunications, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience preferred.