The company was named to the 2016 list of the 100 Most Exciting Startups in New York City and is still that today.
The client is seeking a Sr. Data Scientist to join the cloud team where the focus is on helping the engineering and business teams to deliver more relevant brand marketing that consumers will appreciate.
- Architect data science solutions to improve performance within a fast-growing, disruptive first-mover company
- Collaborate with product managers and team members to gather requirements, design, and develop solutions within an agile environment.
- Participate in code reviews and help maintain high standards of code quality
- Stay up to date with relevant science and technologies to create an exceptional product
- Work with engineering team to design, implement, and test applications to our cloud environments.
- Expertise in regression analysis
- Expertise in SQL and one or more relational databases
- Expertise in machine learning techniques (e.g. clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc) and the pros/cons of when to use each
- Experience with a scripting language (e.g. Python) and statistical computer languages e.g .R.
- High-level verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving and implementation skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about apply data science to real world problems
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Industrial research or related fields
- Experience in building production-level prediction and optimization systems
- Exposure to Hadoop Ecosystem (e.g. Spark, PySpark, HDFS, Hive, HBase, Impala, etc)
- Experience with AWS cloud computing technologies (e.g. EMR, etc)
Head Finder of Needles in Haystacks
Resouce1 ~ A Micro Strategies Company
1160 Parsippany Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Office: (973) 957-6416