The company was named a gold winner by the Best in Biz Award 2015 International in the Fastest Growing Mid-sized Company category and has never stopped growing. They create a platform as intuitive as social media, but powerful enough to support the complexity of today’s workforce.
You'll be a critical part of our growing company, working on a cross-functional team to implement best practices in technology, architecture, and process. You’ll have the chance to work in an open and collaborative environment, receive hands-on mentorship and have ample opportunities to grow and accelerate your career!
- Build and extend our existing event streaming platform and ecosystem, including our real-time data environment
- Empower other teams to leverage our streaming ecosystem for inter service communication and auditing.
- Help other engineering teams build microservices and libraries that use event streaming and event sourcing.
- Build development processes for security, performance, reliability, and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related fields required.
- 8+ years of experience with software engineering.
- 2+ years of experience working with microservices and event stream architectures.
- Fluency in at least one of Java, C# or Go and preferably at least one more strongly typed backend language.
- Proficient with Kafka Streaming concepts and architecture.
- Familiarity with other streaming technologies (e.g., Kinesis, Flink, Spark Streaming).