The company was named to the 2016 list of the 100 Most Exciting Startups in New York City and is still that today.
The company is seeking a Sr. DevOps Engineer (with the potential of becoming the Lead) to join the cloud team where the focus is on designing software to support distributed systems at scale. The DevOps team is at the center of the full software stack within the company, providing exposure to a variety of technologies and engineering disciplines.
- Automate and manage AWS infrastructure and deployment processes, including production and development environments
- Champion best practices of AWS usage, configuration, networking, and security while maintaining engineering productivity
- Experience maintaining and deploying distributed systems (Mesos/Kubernetes)
- Automating software integration including testing, building, packaging, and deployment
- 3+ years of experience managing AWS resources
- At least 3+ years of experience within a DevOps type role.
- Proficiency with Ansible/Chef/Puppet and Terraform.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux is required.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python preferred).
- Experience using Docker Compose and other Docker utilities to create/package, deploy, and manage containerized solution deployments.
- Experience using Jenkins or other similar CI/CD tools for pipeline management.
Head Finder of Needles in Haystacks
Resouce1 ~ A Micro Strategies Company
1160 Parsippany Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Office: (973) 957-6416