The company is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Program Manager to manage the logistics of complex technical projects from planning through to execution and delivery.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management leads to organize and execute our Agile ceremonies such as daily scrum, sprint planning, grooming and retrospectives
- Provide project forecasting, project schedules, resource allocations (and re-allocations) as product scopes adapt to meet market needs
- Facilitate launch planning across multiple teams and work streams into a single timeline to meet launch readiness dates, ushering projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- Drive the team towards architectural decisions, code best practices, and issue resolutions, escalating as required
- Identify and manage dependencies between teams and development tracks, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to stakeholders
- Act as the internal liaison and product champion for our internal JIRA tracking tools, ensuring a process for troubleshooting escalations, proper ticket setup and more
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Engineering Project Manager or Technical Program Manager on software products within an Agile methodology; Data platforms, or SaaS Platforms a plus
- Comfortable talking about technical details with business teams and business details with technical teams. Able to express complex concepts in easy-to-digest language
- Expertise with Atlassian, Jira & Confluence
- Proven successful technical program management or project management outcomes from inception to launch - ideally on complex software products
- Able to foster and build relationships within teams and across departments, building trust with Engineering as well as the Business teams