The client, which is based in New York City, has been in the business of high-frequency trading for over 20 years. Compensation and benefits are very competitive.
- Supporting servers and desktops in a mixed operating system environment, and working efficiently with our internal technology teams and other operations groups
- Identifying, prioritizing, and resolving Level 2 incidents and requests
- Installing and supporting Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS)
- 7+ years of industry experience in technical support, professional services, engineering, or systems engineering
- An educational background in computer science or IT (preferred)
- Experience with scripting and coding (Python, PowerShell, Go, Perl, Java, C, Shell, etc)
- A background in Linux package management (dpkg/apt, rpm/yum, etc)
- Working knowledge of IT automation frameworks such as salt/ansible/or puppet/sccm
- Knowledge of desktop/server hardware and computer security
Head Finder of Needles in Haystacks
Resouce1 ~ A Micro Strategies Company
1160 Parsippany Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Office: (973) 957-6416