The company delivers holistic electronic trading solutions and provides independent agency broker-dealer services. The company is transforming electronic trading with a fully customizable suite of algorithmic trading tools, offering total visibility and control from strategy to execution.
This role is to be a member of the software team that develops an algo suite.
- Design robust software solutions for bugs or new requirements.
- Create thorough test cases to insure robust software.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with working in a Linux environment
- Experience working with electronic order/trade systems.
- 5 years of professional core Java development experience in financial services
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience with writing sell side algos.
- Exposure to socket/network programming
Head Finder of Needles in Haystacks
Resouce1 ~ A Micro Strategies Company
1160 Parsippany Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Office: (973) 957-6416