The role is to be part of our blockchain development efforts, building gateways that allow our systems to seamlessly connect and interact with all the major and new chains.
- Contribute to the architecture, design and implementation of new and disruptive financial systems.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
- Design and develop gateways to connect and interact with existing (and future) block chains.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community, implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience with blockchains
- Solid understanding of blockchain concepts.
- Hands on use of blockchain tools like Truffle, Ganache (Embark, Geth, Mist, Solc, Remix)
- Smart contract development experience with Solidity, ERC20 tokens, and full token lifecycle.
- Solid fundamentals of data structures and algorithms.
Head Finder of Needles in Haystacks
Resouce1 ~ A Micro Strategies Company
1160 Parsippany Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Office: (973) 957-6416