The client, which is based in New York City, has been in the business of high-frequency trading for over 20 years. They are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Cloud/Automation Engineer to join a well-established and elite Infrastructure Cloud/Automation team. Compensation and benefits are very competitive.
- Work with network and storage teams to deliver, monitor, and improve networking and storage offerings in Kubernetes
- Help other teams containerize their applications and develop operators. Determine workflows/best-practices for deployment
- Collect metrics and use them to analyze cluster resource utilization and performance
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering, development operations, or Linux administration
- Deep understanding of containerization, container networking, and Kubernetes
- Fluency in at least one programming language with preference toward Go or Python
- Working knowledge of continuous integration/continuous deployment and infrastructure-as-code
- Working knowledge of some configuration management system (such as Salt or Ansible)
Head Finder of Needles in Haystacks
Resouce1 ~ A Micro Strategies Company
1160 Parsippany Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Office: (973) 957-6416