Senior PHP Developer........Morris County , NJ.
THIS POSITION IS GOING TO DOING 60% FRONT-END AND 40% BACK-END
MUST HAVE VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION AND WRITTEN SKILLS. HEAVEY INTERFACING WITH BUSINESS TEAMS AND “C” LEVEL EXECUTIVES.
THEY WILL SEE PEOPLE FROM A LINUX BACKGROUND, BUT THE CANDIDATE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WILL NOT BE DOING LINUX, BUT PURE WINDOWS!
A MAJOR PLUS WOULD BE EXERIENCE WITH SQL SERVER
- Phone with PM and technical team member of the Web Group
- F-2-F with PM, Tech team, COO, (Must be able to provide code samples). If the person does not have code samples, they will send a requirement and have them write a code sample.
- Role Play with full team and COO, President (Final)
The ideal candidate for our PHP Developer
position has great communication skills, is passionate about their work, has a strong desire to grow professionally, and possesses an eagerness to be part of a dynamic group of focused and creative individuals.
- Self-starter who can move forward with a project and work with minimal supervision
- Website Frontend and Backend development in PHP5 as well as AJAX
- Ability to develop and maintain both automated and on-demand data/image import and export between systems
- Collaborate with the team responsible for developing our B2B and Public web sites and works well independently
- Familiarity with installation and configuration of PHP and Apache (including virtual hosts and secure hosts)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years’ experience with PHP (object oriented PHP5 required)
- Demonstrated proficiency with data driven web sites
- Demonstrated experience SQL Server
- Knowledgeable of AJAX (developing and implementing)
- Image handling
- Web upload page design (client and server side)