My client in NYC is looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer. They are building the next generation Blockchain system and they want someone that has a keen interest in doing so. The DevOps / SRE is a critical member of an agile development team responsible for the system physical and network architecture as well as the supporting release processes.
- Utilize infrastructure as code to maintain, manage and extend environments.
- Work closely with software engineers and product managers
- Work with developers to create pipelines for deployment of applications
- Utilize industry best practices in designing infrastructures with consideration for network isolation and data storage.
- Understand scale and implement solutions that allow for scalability both horizontally and vertically.
- Strong Linux skills.
- Understanding and application of infrastructure as code to maintain production networks with tools such as Terraform
- Experience with multiple cloud service providers, such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS, IBM’s Bluemix etc.
- Hands on experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- CI/CD experience using a build automation tool such as Jenkins or TeamCity (THEY USE JENKINS)
- Monitoring using push or pull based technologies, such as the Influx stack, Nagios, or Prometheus
- A keen interest in blockchain technology.
- Experience with the ELK stack or Splunk for log aggregation and analysis
Head Finder of Needles in Haystacks
Resouce1 ~ A Micro Strategies Company
1160 Parsippany Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Office: (973) 957-6416