View all jobs
Senior Digital Electronics EngineerParsippany, New Jersey · Architecture/Engineering
Our client is a growing Medical Device company located in Parsippany, NJ.
MUST be onsite 5 days a week.
We are searching for a talented Senior Digital Electronic Engineer
- Digital circuit design and schematics experience using microprocessor and FPGA
- Experience with tools like DX Designer/Altium etc.
- Microprocessor C programming experience
- Xilinx/Altera/Lattice High speed FPGA and SOC and microprocessor like MSP430/TM4C/NXP IMX family
- High Speed design tools
- Layout or Layout guidance for PCB designer. Use of test tools for signal integrity, EMC etc.
- PCB: ( Printed Circuit Board) Design (preferably PAD)
- Schematic Capture and layout), Circuit Design
- Work on Microprocessors development (any kind) doing Firmware using "C" programming
- FPGA design!
- Implementing embedded controllers using Microcontrollers for various image capture systems
- Developing firmware utilizing "C" programming (and Assembler)
- Experience with Capture schematics, PCB layout, routing and (PADs) tools
- Working closely with the manufacturing team to ensure through documentation and for production of products
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronics’ Engineering (or similar)
- 10 years digital electronic Circuit Design and development
- Proficient in implementing embedded controllers via Microcontrollers (ARM) as well as FPGA (Xilinx) and high-end (32 bits) microcontrollers and IDE tools (CCS from Ti)
- Familiarity with Code Composer Studio
- Demonstrated experience in C Programming