Key functions for this position are:
PCB Design (preferably PAD); Digital Electronic. This person will handle Routing issues.
Work on Microprocessors development (any kind) doing Firmware using C programming
If the person has done a little FPGA design, that is a plus, but not needed. They can train in this area.
Any C++ programming is a big plus!
This person must be able to communicate with all level of users, including manufacturing and outside clients (Hospitals).
Need strong written skills to document process and procedures.
Digital Electronics Engineer
The ideal candidate for our Digital Electronics Engineer
position is someone who has experience in driving projects from start through completion and providing technical support to the production and test departments, performs productively in a fast-paced environment, is a self-starter, and works well in both an individual and team setting.
- To develop 2D and 3D image capture equipment utilizing high speed interface (USB2.0/USB3.0, 1G/10G Ethernet) to load data from CMOS/CCD cameras, and utilizing real time control technology for photo-flashes
- Implementing embedded controllers using microcontrollers for various image capture systems
- Development of firmware utilizing C programming (and Assembler)
- Capture schematics, PCB layout, and routing
- Work closely with the manufacturing team to ensure through documentation and for production of products
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronics’ Engineering (or similar)
- 5+ years digital electronic circuit design and development
- Knowledgeable in high-speed communication and hardware implementations
- Proficient in implementing embedded controllers via microcontrollers (ARM) as well as familiarity with Code Composer Studio
- Demonstrated experience in C Programming
- Knowledgeable in handling EMC/EI in a design
- Skilled in analog design including DC/DC converters, Photo flash chargers, LED drivers etc.
- Working knowledge of Bluetooth 4.1/Bluetooth LE as well as circuit and system design of image capture equipment utilizing CMOS/CCD camera and photo flash technologies
- Experienced with C++ programming/Visual Studio
- Familiar with all aspects of product design (prototyping through full production release and ongoing current engineering)
- Experienced with FPGA/CPLD design